What is Competence Assurance?
- A self-assessment process for organisations that manages workplace performance.
- It is the link between individual performance and organisational success.
Why do you need Competence Assurance?
- We live in an ever changing world where policies, procedures, regulations and technology are constantly evolving.
- The knowledge and skills we have today may not be adequate for the jobs we have to do tomorrow.
- Competence Assurance identifies performance gaps and manages continual improvement.
CASys supports the implementation of Competence Assurance
It is a structured system that provides you with the tools to track, record and report on the professional development and performance of your workforce.
Performance Assessment Record
Training Manager Facility
- Easy to access auditable records of crew performance assessments.
- Evidence of confirmation that the workforce meets performance standards.
- Analysis of data that provides real-time status of competence at both the organisational and individual levels
- A road map for career progression, thereby aiding retention.
- A comprehensive inventory of Competency Units that define performance criteria specific to STCW and other mandatory and company-specific standards.
To learn more about CASys, please contact us.